- Piano School of NYC is actively posting pictures and videos on social media from our lessons, classes and recitals. If you do not want your child to be part of our online presence, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Piano School of NYC
COMPETITION WINNERS RECITAL
MARCH 4 at 7:00PM
JAZZ AT LINCOLN CENTER
Junior Category 1
|1st Place:||Lilly Do|
|2nd Place:||Sophie Ge|
|3rd Place:||Kirana Widha|
|Best Classical Piece:||Chloe Zou|
|Best Classical Piece:||Sonia Holder|
|Best Contemporary Piece:||Cameron Villanueva|
Junior Category 2
|2nd Place:||William Woodruff|
|3rd Place:||Isabel Fan|
|Best classical Piece:||Dale Yang|
|Best Contemporary Piece:||Jesse Clarke|
|Best Romantic Piece:||Elijah Choi|
|Best Romantic Piece:||Ariana Babakhan|
|1st Place:||Tiantian Wu|
|2nd Place:||Jack Wei|
|3rd place||Taisiya Pokrovskaya|
|Best Contemporary Piece:||Darren Langer|
|Best Contemporary Piece:||Philip Zweck-Bronner|
|Best Classical Piece:||Leah Veprinsky|
|Best Romantic Piece:||Tristan Hu|
To all of our First Youth Piano Competition Winners:
PSNY is excited to invite you to our Winners Recital on March 4th, 2018 at Jazz at Lincoln Center located at the Time Warner Building at Columbus Circle! The time of this exciting event will be announced after February 15th. We are organizing many other events on that day, and will be able to tell you more details soon.
- Each performer should prepare two contrasting pieces for the recital.
- The length of your performance should not exceed 5 minutes for our Junior Category (ages 6-10) and no longer than 7 minutes for our Senior Category (ages 11-17)
This recital is not only celebrating the winners of our First Youth Piano Competition but it is also a fundraiser for The Piano School of New York’s outreach programs. We are so excited for each of you to be involved and we thank you in advance for your participation in celebrating your skills and helping underprivileged students across the city.
- To register please click the DONATE button to submit and pay a $75 flat free (All of your guests come free!)
- The deadline to submit your payment is February 15th!
We look forward to seeing all of you on March 4th to hear your beautiful music!